
I Chose Oprah Winfrey as Ralph because she is a leader. She is a caring, powerful, sane, and a smart woman.I choose Fidel Castro as Jack because he's a control freak just like Jack. He has power but the evil type. He's a vicious man, insane, and mean.
I chose Cartman as Piggy because both of them are fat. They are both annoying, short, scared, and slow(physically). 
I chose Patrick star as Simon because he doesn't follow directions. He's also strong and short.
I chose Paris Hilton as Roger because both of them are insane, conceited, and cold-blooded.
I'm choosing alien as a beast because he's actually a beast this thing looks like a beast. Just imagine him in the island with you. You'll be terrified to go out on your own.


I would choose this Caribbean Island as a Island because It looks so cool. The water is crystal clear and it looks like it has a forest so that's kind of cool to be in a hideout or something.
I would change how they get stuck in the island. Like I would say that they were in a cruise and then the ship crashed into something and that they were the survivors.
Another thing that I would change is that Ralph beats up Jack and that Ralph takes over again.
The last thing that I would change is that I would change is the beast. I would actually put a beast and the beast would be the alien on top.
The title that I'll put would be SURVIVAL OF KIDS On A ISLAND BASED ON A TRUE STORY. And the picture of the front cover It will be the hunters and Jack holding Spears and the beast roaring at them.

No comments:
Post a Comment